[Klook Exclusive] Heritage Staycation at Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion with Breakfast & Guided House Tour
- Spend a magical night in Penang with a stay at Cheong Fatt Tze’s Blue Mansion
- Get up close and personal with this iconic attraction - featured in films such as Crazy Rich Asians, Indochine and more
- Wake up with the birds and enjoy a complimentary breakfast in the mansion's serene courtyard
- Borrow The Blue Mansion’s house bicycles and explore the UNESCO heart of George Town, Penang before checking out!
- Enjoy an exclusive guided tour for an insider’s look at the mansion
What to expect
If you're looking to be inspired again, nothing comes close to Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion in Penang's Georgetown that has been called the "most atmospheric Chinese hotel that isn't in China". The UNESCO award-winning hotel that was also featured in "Crazy Rich Asians" will stun you with it's picturesque setting that's a harmonious medley of history and culture. This package comes with a 1-night stay at Liang Room, breakfast and cocktails at the bar for 2, access to all facilities, pools, WiFi, complimentary house tour and more. What's more, you get to enjoy 10% off exclusively on Klook.
Things to note
- There is no dress code but ‘smart-casual’ in light fabrics would be appropriate as it is hot and humid in Malaysia! Sturdy shoes, a sun hat, and sunblock will be ideal for exploring the rest of Penang
- At Indigo restaurant, guests dress smart-casual for lunches going up a notch for dinner