Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taoyuan
- Travel hassle-free between Taoyuan and 11 other major cities in Taiwan via the Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR)!
- Save 20% on Taoyuan THSR tickets - the fastest and easiest way to get to and from Taoyuan
- Get from Taoyuan to Kaohsiung in only 95 minutes!
- Easily reach Kaohsiung's most scenic attractions, including Liuhe Night Market, the Love River, and nearby Kenting
- Easily reserve your seat by visiting the official website of THSR Pass, quickly redeem the ticket while traveling!
Most recent review
What to expect
Enjoy convenient and fast travels between Taoyuan and 11 other cities in Taiwan via the Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR)! Whether you want to see the National Palace Museum in Taipei, or the Longshan Temple near Taoyuan, you can do so in a flash with this one way travel ticket. The Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) connects major cities in the North and South of Taiwan, meaning you can visit any destination in Taiwan even if it's on opposite ends. You can even get from Taoyuan to Kaohsiung in only 95 minutes - (and travel back that same day!), so it really is the fastest and most convenient form of transport around the country. The High Speed Rail has a 99% efficiency rate, so you know you won't be wasting your day waiting around for unpredictable public transport. There really is no easier or better way to get around Taiwan, so cut the stress and buy your travel ticket now!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- All passengers must have their travel documents (passports, ID cards, valid visas) ready prior to boarding
- Select your transfer direction at checkout
- After received the voucher, travelers are recommended to visit the Taiwan High-Speed Rail Pass official website to reserve your travel date and seat
- Children aged 0-5 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- Children who are 115cm+ in height but aged 0-5 will need to present a valid ID if child tickets will not be purchased
- Children who are 115cm+ in height but aged 6-11 are eligible for child tickets, provided an ID is presented
- This product is only available for non-Taiwanese passport holders entering Taiwan for a short-term stay (less than 180 days) or with visa-exempt entry. This product is not available for visitors holding residencies in Taiwan for education, employment purposes, etc.
- Klook and THSR reserves the right to cancel the discount or refuse to redeem tickets if the criteria mentioned above are not met
- THSR passenger(s) must possess a redemption code, passport, and a recent valid entry
- Passengers who hold Taiwanese dual citizenship must present a non-Taiwanese passport with a recent valid entry document to Taiwan (e.g. visa, visa exemption stamp, Exit & Entry Permit for Taiwan, etc.)
- This offer is not available for Taiwanese passport holders
- Transfer Information:
- Besides Taipei and Zuoying station, other stations are at a distance away from the city center. Some forms of public transportation are needed to enter the city:
- Public transportation
- Metros: Nangang, Taipei, and Zuoying (Kaohsiung) are accessible at Metro stations, both are cheap and convenient means of transportation to the city center
- Taxi: Each station has a taxi waiting area
- From Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) to THSR Taoyuan Station: Taoyuan MRT (TWD30, duration: 25 minutes)
- Kenting Bus Transfer: Most convenient transfer service from the THSR station to downtown Kenting
- TRA Trains Timetable: Taipei, Taichung, Tainan, and Zuoying (Kaohsiung) are accessible at TRA stations, passengers can transfer directly
- THSR Shuttle Bus: Can bring visitors to Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Chiayi, Tainan city center, and some tourist attractions for free. You may need to show your THSR ticket
- THSR Station Transfer Guide: Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan, and Zuoying