Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Tainan
Hop on a high speed train and travel to Taiwan's top destinations
- Save 20% on THSR tickets - the fastest and easiest way to get to and from Tainan
- Travel hassle-free between Tainan and 11 other major cities in Taiwan via the Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR)!
- Easily reach Tainan's top things to do including Fort Zeelandia, Chimei Museum, Chihkan Tower, and the city's famous food!
- Get from Tainan to Taipei in only 90 minutes!
- Easily reserve your seat by visiting the official website of THSR Pass, quickly redeem the ticket while traveling !
Most recent review
What to expect
Enjoy convenient and fast travels between Tainan and 11 other cities in Taiwan via the Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR)! Whether you want to see the National Palace Museum in Taipei, or the Liuhe Night Market in Kaohsiung, you can do so in a flash with this one way HSR train ticket from Tainan . The Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) connects major cities all over the country, meaning you can visit any destination in Taiwan even if it's on opposite ends of the country! You can even get from Tainan to Taipei in only 90 minutes, so it really is the fastest and most convenient form of transportation in Taiwan. With a spectacular 99% efficiency rate, you won't be wasting your day waiting around for unpredictable public transport. There really is no easier or better way to get around Taiwan, so cut the stress and buy your travel ticket now!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Select your transfer direction at checkout
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- All passengers must have their travel documents (passports, ID cards, valid visas) ready prior to boarding
- Children aged 0-5 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- Children who are 115cm+ in height but aged 0-5 will need to present a valid ID if child tickets will not be purchased
- Children who are 115cm+ in height but aged 6-11 are eligible for child tickets, provided an ID is presented
- This product is only available for non-Taiwanese passport holders entering Taiwan for a short-term stay (less than 180 days) or with visa-exempt entry. This product is not available for visitors holding residencies in Taiwan for education, employment purposes, etc.
- Klook and THSR reserves the right to cancel the discount or refuse to redeem tickets if the criteria mentioned above are not met
- THSR passenger(s) must possess a redemption code, passport, and a recent valid entry
- Passengers who hold Taiwanese dual citizenship must present a non-Taiwanese passport with a recent valid entry document to Taiwan (e.g. visa, visa exemption stamp, Exit & Entry Permit for Taiwan, etc.)
- This offer is not available for Taiwanese passport holders
- Transfer Information:
- Besides Taipei and Zuoying station, other stations are at a distance away from the city center. Some forms of public transportation are needed to enter the city:
- Public transportation
- Metros: Nangang, Taipei, and Zuoying (Kaohsiung) are accessible at Metro stations, both are cheap and convenient means of transportation to the city center
- Taxi: Each station has a taxi waiting area
- From Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) to THSR Taoyuan Station: Taoyuan MRT (TWD30, duration: 25 minutes)
- Kenting Bus Transfer: Most convenient transfer service from the THSR station to downtown Kenting
- TRA Trains Timetable: Taipei, Taichung, Tainan, and Zuoying (Kaohsiung) are accessible at TRA stations, passengers can transfer directly
- THSR Shuttle Bus: Can bring visitors to Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Chiayi, Tainan city center, and some tourist attractions for free. You may need to show your THSR ticket
- THSR Station Transfer Guide: Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan, and Zuoying