[SALE] Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok with Bang Pa-In Summer Palace and Market Visit
- Admire Thailand's history and cultural heritage on an exciting full-day adventure on this Ayutthaya tour from Bangkok!
- Explore the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, roam markets, and discover some of Thailand's most charming temples
- Choose between 2 packages for your preferred itinerary, curated to show you the best of Ayutthaya
- Enjoy comfortable transportation to each location and the company of your friendly and professional guide
Most recent review
What to expect
See and experience the best of Ayutthaya in this full-day adventure from Klook! The historical city was once the capital of the Kingdom of Siam, so it’s no surprise that it is home to some of the most majestic palaces and ancient ruins in Thailand. One of the locations you’ll get to visit in this tour includes the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, a breathtaking complex situated beside the Chao Phraya River and was formerly used by the Thai kings. You’ll also explore several ruins at the Ayutthaya Historical Park and marvel at the area’s former glory from centuries past. This one-of-a-kind journey also includes two itineraries allowing you to choose which ones best suits your style! Transportation to each location and a professional guide will accompany you throughout the day for a worry-free time.
Things to note
What To Wear:
- Ladies are required to cover up to enter the temples. Please wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt or bring something to wrap yourself with
- Please see this list of dress code for your reference
Q: Are children aged 0-2 free of charge and are they covered with local insurance?
A: Yes, children aged 0-2 are free of charge and are offered complimentary insurance for the tour.
Q: The page mentioned that insurance will be provided by the operator. Will I get any letter or email to confirm that the insurance has already been bought?
A: The operator will send the names of all participants to the insurance provider. However, you won't get any letter or email for this as it's a group insurance.
Q: Can I cancel the booking and get a refund?
A: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date.
Q: Can I amend the booking?
A: Amendment can be made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date.
Q: What is the dress code for temple visit?
A: For smooth entry, please refrain from wearing flip flops, shorts, tank tops, or sleeveless shirts. Ladies are required to cover up to enter the temples. Please wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt or bring something to wrap yourself with. Please check out the link of the list of dress code for your reference https://klook-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/v1544152195/Dress_regulation_ly7r9q.jpg