[SALE] Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok with Bang Pa-In Summer Palace and Market Visit
- Admire Thailand's history and cultural heritage on an exciting full-day adventure on this Ayutthaya tour from Bangkok!
- Explore the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, roam markets, and discover some of Thailand's most charming temples
- Choose between 2 packages for your preferred itinerary, curated to show you the best of Ayutthaya
- Enjoy comfortable transportation to each location and the company of your friendly and professional guide
What to expect
See and experience the best of Ayutthaya in this full-day adventure from Klook! The historical city was once the capital of the Kingdom of Siam, so it’s no surprise that it is home to some of the most majestic palaces and ancient ruins in Thailand. One of the locations you’ll get to visit in this tour includes the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, a breathtaking complex situated beside the Chao Phraya River and was formerly used by the Thai kings. You’ll also explore several ruins at the Ayutthaya Historical Park and marvel at the area’s former glory from centuries past. This one-of-a-kind journey also includes two itineraries allowing you to choose which ones best suits your style! Transportation to each location and a professional guide will accompany you throughout the day for a worry-free time.
Things to note
What To Wear:
- Ladies are required to cover up to enter the temples. Please wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt or bring something to wrap yourself with
- Please see this list of dress code for your reference