Hong Kong Disneyland Ticket (Advance Online Registration for Park Entry Required)
Hong Kong Disneyland Tickets + Pacific Cafe Coffee offer
- Reservations for all guests will begin from 10 a.m. on February 18. Guests are also required to make a health declaration as part of their reservation process.
- As required by the latest health and safety regulations, park visitors are required to scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code or register their names, contact numbers, and date and time of visit before entering the premises.
- To maintain appropriate social distancing among Guests, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has introduced capacity control in the Park. All Guests are required to reserve their visit date with their valid tickets, membership cards, or vouchers/confirmation through the designated website within 7 days prior to their visit to the Park. During the initial re-opening stage, the park is implementing a new five-day per week operation, and will be closed on each Tuesday and Thursday (except public holidays and other special date) until further notice. [Park Visit Reservation website address OR Guest can find the reservation website address from the eTicket or Ticket vouchers.]
- Social distancing measures will be implemented. Character experiences will be adjusted to avoid close interaction. Indoor live performances will be suspended. Details
- Scan QR Code to enter the wonderful world of Disney and meet your favorite Disney friends
- Tour 7 major theme parks and enjoy various exciting entertainment performances
- Be in the heroic world of Marvel and invest in the latest Marvel-themed rides "Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!"
- Book tickets together with meal coupons to replenish physical strength and vitality at any time
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
Most recent review
What To Expect in Hong Kong Disneyland Park Ticket
Go to “Hong Kong Disneyland”, a wonderful kingdom loved by adults and children. Meet the popular Disney characters in the favorite Disney story. Hong Kong Disneyland has seven different theme parks, more than 100 amusement facilities and entertainment experiences, and there are three theme hotels with unique characteristics. Don’t miss the loyal Disney fans! There are also a variety of shops and restaurants to choose from in the resort area. You can choose special products and buy a cute headdress to wear on your head to start your day of fun. Buy one-day or two-day tickets and enjoy the carnival at a discounted price! You can fully explore the jungles of various countries, visit mysterious museums, fly over mines in a minecart, take a boat to travel around the colorful world, and even take a rocket to fly over space! Disney friends line up for parade, accompanied by wonderful street performances, let all guests sing and dance together, sprinkle happiness and joy in the paradise!
Things to note
- To maintain appropriate social distancing among Guests, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has introduced capacity control in the Park. All Guests are required to reserve their visit date with their valid tickets, membership cards, or vouchers/confirmation through the designated website within 14 days prior to their visit to the Park. During the initial re-opening stage, the park is implementing a new five-day per week operation, and will be closed on each Tuesday and Thursday (except public holidays and other special date) until further notice. Park Visit Reservation website address OR Guest can find the reservation website address from the eTicket or Ticket vouchers.
- The photos are for reference only. All activities/entertainment facilities/performance arrangements in the resort area will depend on the actual situation and are subject to change without notice. Please visit the official website and mobile app of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort for the latest information or timetable for easy travel and wonderful journey
- One step ahead, enjoy priority access in a series of designated amusement facilities, and play in the park is even more wonderful! For details, please check [Hong Kong Disney Official Website] (https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/)
- Get your free Time Guide and check performance schedules
- For your travel convenience, you can book a Hong Kong Disneyland transfer
- You may upgrade your ticket to an annual pass by paying the price difference at the ticket booth for the ticket that is applicable (please refer to package details for ticket upgrade applicability)
- This is a Klook Exclusive activity
- Hong Kong Disneyland tickets and other attractions do not need to be used on the same day
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made
Q: Can I amend the participation date?
A: No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made. Please carefully plan your trip and provide the correct information during the purchase.
Q: Can I get the physical Disney pass to keep as a souvenir? Can I choose which physical Disney pass? Mickey Mouse? Goofy? etc.
A: Yes, you can receive a physical Disney pass instead of using the e-ticket. You can ask for the physical pass and choose which design you want at the Customer Service center at the Disney park.
Q: How can I get the FASTPASS?
A: Free FASTPASS tickets are available for Hyperspace Mountain, Iron Man Experience & The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. You can get it from the machine outside the attraction.
Q: Do I need to use the ticket on the date I selected when booking?
A: No. The Hong Kong Disneyland e-tickets are valid for entry on any day before the expiration date indicated on the voucher. If you have a 2-day ticket, the first visit must be on or before expiration date, and the second day of use must be within 7 days of the first entry into the park.
Q: I do not have a printer, can I show the e-voucher on my mobile device?
A: Yes. Hong Kong Disneyland will accept e-tickets displayed on mobile devices for entry into the park
Q: Can I upgrade my HK Disneyland 1 day ticket to a 2 day ticket or annual pass?
A: You cannot upgrade a 1 day ticket to a 2 day pass. However, most of our packages can be upgraded to an annual pass. Please visit the Customer Service office at Hong Kong Disneyland to upgrade your ticket to an annual pass. Please refer to package details for those not applicable for upgrade
Q: Can I make any changes to my booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made. Please carefully plan your trip and provide the correct information during the purchase
Q: What does open date ticket mean?
A: Open date ticket means you can use the pass on any day within the period of validity. The date you select for booking is for reference only, you may redeem and use the pass on any day within its validity. The period of validity will be specified on your voucher
Q: Do I have to use the ticket on the date I provided?
A: Most of the packages are open date, meaning you can use it on any date before it expires. Please check your confirmation email for validity of the package you selected. The only fixed date package is Crystal Lotus Dim Sum Lunch, which is only valid on the specified date