Badian Canyoneering and Kawasan Waterfalls Day Tour
A must-do for thrill seekers!
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a combination of Badian's most famous attractions in a guided tour
- Scramble, climb, jump, rappel and swim through the rugged but scenic cliffs of Badian
- Make a splash as you brave through jumping off towering cliffs as high as 30 feet!
- Visit Kawasan Falls, a three-stage cascading waterfall and one of the most beautiful falls in the Philippines
- Share the experience with other people or opt for a private tour with your friends and family!
Most recent review
What to expect
If you've got a taste for a real, heartstopping adventure in the heart of Cebu, canyoneering at the famous cliffs of Badian is the answer. Badian is known for its canyoneering, which is flocked to by thrill-seekers from all over the world. Your pickup will take you from your hotel to Badian where you'll be given time to find breakfast; you'll need your strength as you start the trek and canyoneering activities. You'll put your courage to the test as you jump, rappel and swim through the cliffs, leaping off 30-foot high cliffs and into the water. Then it's lunchtime at the beautiful Kawasan Falls where you'll see turquoise waters, perfect for a post-lunchtime swim. These spectacular waterfalls are clear and picturesque, perfect for documenting your day of thrilling adventures before you are taken back to Cebu City and to your hotel.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Trekking sandals
- Toiletries and a towel for showering
- Book this 3 day cebu tour and visit the famous city attractions and major highlights!
- Check out the Oslob Whale Shark Snorkeling and Badian Canyoneering Adventure Tour to encounter Oslob whale sharks before you tackle your canyoneering activity!
Q: Will the operator contact me before the participation date?
A: Yes. The local operator/guide will contact you via email and will reconfirm your pick-up time in advance.
Q: Can I book this tour if I'm traveling alone?
A: No. The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
Q: Is there an age limit for this activity?
A: Yes. For safety purposes, only children aged 7+ can join this tour.
Q: Are all participants required to ride a motorbike? Will helmets be provided?
A: Yes. The motorbike ride is compulsory since it's the only mode of transportation going to the jump-off point. Helmets will be provided to ensure the safety of the participant.
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: Yes. Please cancel your booking 72 hours before the activity to receive a full refund.