La Scala Museum & Theatre Guided Tour + Fast Track Entry
A heavenly tour of opera and music
- Admire the crystal chandeliers and sumptuous decor restored in 2004, with historic details preserved
- Get to know La Scala's history and opera reportoire through its paintings, drafts, statues and costumes
- You might even catch a rehearsal while you're sitting comfortably in one of the boxes
- Enjoy an intimate viewing within the theatre without having to wait in the queue for long!
Most recent review
What to expect
Milan is a city so rich in art that it comes as no surprise that within it also stands the La Scala Museum and Theatre, one of the most historic theatres in Italy. With a fast track ticket, theatre, opera and music lovers need not stand in long lines – you can head right on in. From the grand crystal chandeliers to its restored, preserved décor, you'll be able to view the rich history within the La Scala. Learn about the myriad of famous performances that have been held on its stage. If you're lucky, you might even glimpse a rehearsal going on! Through the multitude of paintings, drafts, statues and costumes within the museum, you will have an unforgettable music experience.
Things to note
Anti Covid-19 Sanitary Measures are in place:
- The crew is equipped with a mask;
- It is mandatory for all passengers to use a mask