James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Day Tour by Longtail Boat with Sea Canoeing
A traditional boat tour in iconic Phang Nga Bay
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Get the best value on a tour to the magnificent Phang Nga Bay by Thai long tail boat
- See the famous Reclining Buddha in the flesh when you visit the Suwankuha temple, but watch out for the monkeys, they are notorious for stealing things from travelers!
- Kayak through caves (only available when you book Program B), swim in hidden lagoons and be amazed by the area's beautiful rock formations and lush mangrove forests
- Snap photos at James Bond Island and recreate scenes from the famous 007 movie!
- Stop by a unique floating Panyee village to observe the muslim fishing community
What to expect
Live out your inner 007 with this tour that takes you straight to the iconic James Bond Island from the movie, 'The Man with the Golden Gun', and get to explore the rest of the beautiful Phang Nga Bay while you're at it! At 10:00am, your pick up will fetch you from the hotel and take you straight to the pier for the tour. Before exploring the bay however, you will be taken to Suwankuha Temple, home to the famous reclining Buddha. Here you'll have a chance to spot some local monkeys, but be careful since these crazy critters are known for taking your cameras, bags, food—anything and everything they can get their hands on!—so be mindful of your belongings. After exploring the temple, you'll get on a traditional Thai long boat to explore the rest of the Phang Nga Bay National Park, and then to Panyee village, the floating Muslim village for lunch. Discover the beautiful history and culture of the village as you hop from shack to shack, meeting some of the locals. After lunch, travel to the famous James Bond Island, locally known as Khao Ping Kan. Feel free to recreate your favorite James Bond scenes or jump in the water for a swim! If you decided to go with Package B, you'll even get to kayak to some of the sea caves at Talu Island—a great way to cap off the day.