Universal Studios Japan Express™ Pass 4
- Upgrade your Universal Studios Japan experience with a USJ Express Pass 4™ and skip the lines at 4 top attractions
- Access SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™, Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem, The Flying Dinosaur, Sing On Tour, or Space Fantasy: The Ride, and more fan favorites!
- Avoid long queues – enter directly with your voucher and cut ride wait times to maximize your day
- Immerse yourself in beloved franchises such as Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Jurassic Park - The Ride™, and more!
What to expect
Save time and have more fun at Universal Studios Japan with an Express™ Pass 4! Combined with a park entry pass, this Express Pass lets you skip the lines at the rides and attractions in Universal Studios Osaka. Choose from a variety of passes to skip the queue at some of the theme park's most popular rides and attractions, such as Mario Kart: Koopa's Challenge, Yoshi's Adventure, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Flight of the Hippogriff, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, The Flying Dinosaur, and The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man! This pass is perfect for families who want to spend the day having fun instead of waiting around on their feet. Ensure the kids remember the rides and not the waits on their visit to Universal Studios Japan. Book your Universal Studios Japan Express® Pass 4 today!
Things to note
How to use:
- One booklet per person is required.
- Please note that cancellations will not be accepted for individual purchases.
- A separate admission ticket is required to enter the park.
- Attractions may be closed on certain days for maintenance.
- Each Express Pass for closed attractions allows you to experience one of the designated attractions.
- Operation of attractions is subject to change without prior notice or liability.
- If the attraction is out of service, each Express Pass can be used once for another attraction which is excluded from attractions of Express Pass. No amendment or cancellation is applicable once the booking is made. Please confirm this before the reservation.
- Not applicable if the attraction is separately ticketed for special operations or hours.
- Guests will not be admitted if they suffer from conditions that could be aggravated by taking part in this attraction, cannot maintain the proper seating position, cannot use the seat due to their build, cannot firmly attach the restraints, or are wearing a cast.
- Guests matching any of the following will not be admitted: Guests with heart disease or blood pressure abnormality, guests with back, neck, hip, or spinal disorders, expectant mothers, guests with motion sickness or vertigo, guests with poor physical health, guests suffering from a fear of heights, guests suffering from claustrophobia
- Wheelchair or electric wheelchair users will be required to switch to the seats used within the attraction.
- Remove glasses before boarding the ride.
- Please speak to a crew member if you are wearing a prosthetic limb or a wig.
- The ride will pass through the darkness at certain points. Please speak to a crew member if this is a concern.
- Baggage/carried items may not be brought onto the ride. Please store cameras, video cameras, or any other carried possessions on the shelves, or ask a member of your group not using the attraction to hold on to them for you.
- Guests who should not use the attraction. Guests with conditions that may be aggravated by experiencing this attraction or with the following conditions are not admitted: heart/blood pressure disorders, neck, back & spine disorders, expectant mothers, motion sickness, dizziness, Guests suffering from a fear of heights, claustrophobia, poor physical condition
- Guests who have symptoms that may be exacerbated on the ride: Those unable to board properly, unable to sit in the seat due to physique, or unable to secure themselves in the seat with the safety bar are prohibited from this attraction.
- Guests with health conditions that these special effects may aggravate may not use the attractions: loud sounds, pitch black, Strong smells, Strobes, Fog
- For your safety, please follow the instructions given by the crew.
- Additionally, guests who engage in violent or otherwise troublesome behavior will be asked to leave the park by the crew.
- Please sit firmly on the seat and keep your back against the backrest at all times.
- Guests who use wheelchairs or electric wheelchairs will be required to switch to the seats used on the ride.
- Please speak with a crew member beforehand if you have a prosthetic arm or leg.
- Please speak with a crew member beforehand if you have a plaster cast.
- Please consult a crew member if you have medical equipment such as an assisting tool or prosthesis that is not firmly attached.
- Smoking within the premises is prohibited.
- Photography or video recording within the premises is prohibited.
- Eating or drinking within the premises is prohibited.
- Guests who require an escort (one who is mentally/physically healthy, of junior high school age or older, and meets the usage requirements): Guests who may have difficulty during an emergency. Guests with mental disabilities. Guests with visual disabilities. Guests who require wheelchairs. For guests with other disabilities, please ask a crew member.
- Plan your park visit with the Studio Map
- Enjoy fast-track access to USJ’s most popular attractions with the Universal Express Pass 7
- Travel easily with a shared one-way/round-trip shuttle bus to Universal Studios Japan!
- If the specified attraction on the voucher is closed temporarily, please ask the staff on-site for an alternative attraction
- © Nintendo. WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s22). Minions and all related elements and indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. TM & © Universal Studios & Amblin Entertainment. TM & © Universal Studios. All rights reserved. CR22-1866