JR Kansai-Hiroshima Area Pass (5 Days)
- Explore the Kansai and Hiroshima areas with this convenient JR pass, allowing you to easily access JR trains
- Enjoy 5 days of unlimited rides on Japan Rail’s sophisticated railway systems and ferries within the region
- One simple rail pass allows you to go aboard the Sanyo Shinkansen, Express Trains, JR West Ferry, and more!
- Skip the lines and instantly redeem your JR Pass when you land via the newly-launched digital redemption machines
- Or opt to pick up your physical JR Kansai Hiroshima Area Pass at Kansai Airport and instantly take JR trains
What to expect
Simply redeem your voucher for a rail pass upon arrival in Japan and be ready to explore all of Kansai and Hiroshima prefectures, including Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Nara, Kansai Airport, Himeji and Wakayama, Himeji, Okayama, Kurashiki, Onomichi, Miyajima, Iwakuni, and more! For 5 days, spend your time visiting the two World Heritage sites, Itsukushima Shrine and the A-Bomb Dome of the Hiroshima Peace Memorial, or take the ferry and explore the Treasure Hall in the Miyajima Island. With just a single JR Kansai Hiroshima Area Pass that works for the Sanyo Shinkansen, Express Trains, and local trains, this is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore Kansai and Hiroshima. Enjoy open adventures with this essential travel pass for Japan!
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- You may book your tickets 6 months in advance. Your exchange voucher will be issued 3 months before your departure date
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility
- Children aged 0-1 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Up to two children (aged 1-5) may travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult rail pass holder given that they do not occupy a seat. A separate child rail pass will be required for each additional child
- Limited Offer: Receive a FREE voucher (via URL link) to book the Okunoshima Rabbit Island Bus Trip in Hiroshima or the Okayama Full Day Bus Tour when you purchase this pass on Klook!
- The date you select upon booking is the date you intend to exchange your voucher for your JR Pass
- Once purchased, the validity dates cannot be changed
- Depart to Japan 3 months from booking date: Your exchange voucher will be issued instantly after booking
- Depart to Japan more than 3 months from booking date: Your exchange voucher will be issued 3 months before your departure date