Mt. Pinatubo Hiking Day Tour from Manila
- Hike all the way until Pinatubo's magnificent crater lake, at the end of a 2.5 hour trek
- Experience a 4X4 off road adventure from the base camp to the jump off point
- Take in magnificent views of the largest lahar canyon in the world
- See the pristine blue green water and the big smiles of the Aetas!
What to expect
Explore the Philippines’ most popular hiking destination on an 18 hour tour taking you to the best trekking areas and viewing spots around Mount Pinatubo. Get ready to wake up early to get to the meet up point in Ortigas on time. From there, you travel towards Mt. Pinatubo where you will get to hop on a 4x4 for an exciting ride to Pinatubo jump off point. Your trek begins at approximately 8:00am at the foot of Mt. Pinatubo crater. You will be hiking up the mountain for about 2 hours and your reward for the effort will be truly amazing: a real jewel of the area, Mt Pinatubo’s famous crater lake, known for its changing water color from blue green to deep blue depending on the season. Rest, explore the area and have a delicious lunch with breathtaking views of the landscape below. After lunch, start on your way back, complete with a 4x4 ride and a transfer back to Manila.
Things to note
- Guests are encouraged to pack light and may only bring one small handcarry bag
- Restrooms are at the jump off point. Guests can take a bath here after the hike
What To Bring:
- Trekking shoes
- Personal medication
- Extra clothes
What To Wear:
- Active wear