- Enjoy free entry and even Fast Track Entry to over 70 of Vienna’s most popular attractions and museums
- See the Imperial Palace, Schönbrunn Zoo, Natural History Museum, and more
- Get a free guidebook to help you explore the city and plan your visit, with 5 languages available
- Explore Vienna at your leisure with 4 different day passes to choose from
- If you also want to explore the city by bus, you can do so with the hop-on hop-off bus tour included in your pass!
Most recent review
What to expect
Whether you're in town for a day or a week, the easiest, most convenient (and best value!) way to see the city is with the Vienna Pass. The pass gives you free access to over 70 top destinations in Vienna including museums, zoos, even the Imperial Palace, and that in itself is already a great deal! But there's more! With this pass, you also get unlimited rides on the hop on hop off sightseeing bus for the duration of your pass, and a free city guidebook that gives you information about the attractions, bus stop locations and more! You can even choose from four different length passes from one to six days, to perfectly customize your pass to whatever suits your itinerary. Pro tip: The pass also gives you fast track entry to some attractions and access to some exclusive discounts with partner merchants. You really can't go wrong with this one!
Q: If I book the 1 Day Vienna Pass and activate it at 5:00pm, can I still use it up until 5:00pm the next day, or will it expire as soon as the day of activation ends (i.e., 12:00am)
A: The Vienna Pass is only valid on the calendar date where it was first activated, not for a 24-hour period following activation. If you activate the pass at 5:00pm, it will expire once the day ends