James Bond and Phang Nga Bay Day Tour with Kayaking Experience by Speed Boat
- Tour route: Panak Island - James Bond Island - Panyee Island - Hong Island - Naka Noi Island
- Explore the famous James Bond Island, locally known as Khao Ping Khan
- Kayak through magnificent caves, mangrove swamps and beautiful lagoons
- Savor the views of breathtaking limestone karsts jutting out of the ocean at Phang Nga Bay!
- Go for a relaxing dip at Naka Island and feast on local food in Panyee Village
- Save time & see more of the region on our modern and safe speed boat!
- Check out the Racha (Raya) and Coral Island route with ease and comfort by newly introduce Sunset Day Tour with Snorkeling by Catamaran and Free Breakfast
What to expect
Follow in the steps of the world’s most famous international spy and visit a stunning Thai Island - Khao Ping Khan, also known as James Bond Island. Once the location for "The Man With The Golden Gun", the island jutting out of the surrounding emerald-green water is a great place to take some snaps as you remember some of James Bond’s best moments. The trip begins with an early morning hotel pick up and takes you to Royal Phuket Marina from where you hop on a speedboat and head to the picturesque Phang Nga Bay. Upon your arrival, enjoy sightseeing on Panak Island and swim in a quiet secluded lagoon before finally getting your chance to gaze upon James Bond Island. Stroll through an enchanting mangrove forest, discover ancient paintings and more. Have lunch on Panyee Island and go kayaking around Hong Island. Relax on the beach on Naka Noi Island after your busy day before heading back to your hotel.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Swimwear, a change of clothes, sunscreen, sun hat, camera, toiletries and a towel. Showers and changing rooms are available at the pier