Phi Phi & Bamboo Islands Trip
- Come ashore at Bamboo Island, a Thai paradise of sparkling sands and azure waters
- Imagine you're exploring with Leo as you discover 'The Beach'
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a beachside restaurant on Phi Phi Don
- Feed monkeys, sightsee from the boat and discover a hub of bird's nest soup production
- Transfers from your hotel and back are included
Most Recent Review of Phi Phi & Bamboo Islands Tour
What To Expect from Phi Phi & Bamboo Islands Tour
The Phi Phi Islands are about as idyllic as it gets. With pristine, palm-fringed beaches and turquoise waters, it's no surprise this was the choice destination for the Dicaprio blockbuster. This full day island-hopping trip will first take you to the sparkling sands of Bamboo Island. A private crescent-shaped bay where you can relax on the beach or snorkel beautifully clear waters. Departing for Hin Klang, you'll be mesmerized by the colorful marine life and coral reef resting just feet below the surface, before heading to Phi Phi Don for a beachside restaurant lunch. A sightseeing cruise will take you past the islands' fascinating rock formations to where it's feeding time at Monkey Beach. The most fascinating part of the trip comes in the form of Phi Phi Lay. Here you'll find the Viking Cave, home to a thriving bird's nest soup industry and of course, Maya Bay, where you can explore the spectacular setting of ‘The Beach'.