Bangkok Landmarks Day Tour: Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Chao Phraya River, and More by Oriental Holiday
See all the fascinating landmarks of Bangkok in half a day
- See the best of Bangkok on an immersive tour of the city with a professional guide
- Take a relaxing cruise down Chao Phraya River and view iconic city landmarks
- Have lunch at Wang Lang Market, a truly local place and a street food haven
- Transportation between sights and English speaking guide services are included
- Visit Grand Palace, Wat Pho and cruise along the Chao Phraya River by private tour? Check out Discover Bangkok’s history and culture as you explore the world-famous Grand Palace complex by experienced tour guide
- Wanna have a unique experience in Bangkok by tuk-tuk? Check out Wat Saket Private Tuk Tuk Tour
Most recent review
What to expect
See the best of Bangkok on a 7-hour tour taking you to the city’s prime landmarks. Kick off early in the morning from your meet up point at Century Mall and head over to visit the stunning Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Cross the river on a ferry and stop by a local favorite market, Wang Lang Market, for a delicious lunch. After lunch, you will embark on a sightseeing cruise along the Chao Phraya River on a traditional longtail boat where you will stop at the majestic Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and Wat Pho to experience the Reclining Buddha.
Q: Can I cancel the booking or request any amendment? What should I do If I am late for the tour?
A: No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made for this activity. Please contact Klook support immediately if you encounter any urgent situation that might cause you to be late for the tour. However, there's no guarantee if your request would be accommodated
Q: How long is the approximate waiting time to know whether the tour has met the required participants and all the spots can be visited? How will the operator contact me?
A: The local operator will inform you via email at least 1 day before the tour date. You will be contacted via Whatsapp, WeChat, phone call, or email, to inform you of the final tour details. Then you can book an alternative date or request a full refund.
Q: Will you issue a new voucher for our amendment?
A: Kindly note that as per the local operator, you can use the same voucher to join the tour.
Q: How long will the tour last? Will I be dropped off at the pick-up location, or can I leave earlier on any of the places that the tour will visit?
A: The tour will last for seven hours. Due to Bangkok's busy traffic, the tour can only drop participants off at their original pick up location.
Q: Does this package include all entrance fees?
A: Yes, all entrance fees are included.