Cagsawa Ruins Tour from Legazpi
- Spend a day exploring one of the Philippines historic sites with a tour of the famed Cagsawa Ruins
- See what remained of the town of Daraga after the violent Mayon Volcano eruption in 1814
- Stand in awe and appreciate the famed belfry, one of the last few landmarks of the town
- Listen to interesting commentary about Cagsawa Church and Bicol province from your English-speaking tour guide
- Travel with ease to Cagsawa Church to and from Legazpi with convenient round-trip transfers
What to expect
Uncover the stories and history that lies beneath the remnants of Mayon Volcano’s violent eruption with a tour of Cagsawa Ruins from Legazpi. Located in the small town of Daraga, venture into what is left of the 16th-century Francisican church, Cagsawa Church. Considered to be one of the significant events in the Philippines history, Cagsawa tells visitors the story of what truly happened during Mayon Volcano’s eruption in 1814. Aside from Cagsawa Ruins, visit nearby popular locations like the Daraga Church and Lignon Hill Nature Park during the trip. You’ll also be able to stop at the Pasalubong Center and get to take home some of the best souvenirs and treats from Bicol for your loved ones. Don’t forget to bring your camera, so you’ll be able to capture the awe-inspiring beauty of Mayon Volcano and the Bicol province while you travel.