Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway Tickets
- Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway Tickets is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Please note that only Flower Dome is open now due to COVID-19.
- Explore Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway, two definite must-visit attractions in Singapore!
- Fill your Singapore vacation with vibrant colors at the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
- Discover 1.5M+ plants from the Mediterranean, plateau, and subtropical climates
- Witness the Supertrees come alive as you catch the Garden Rhapsody lights and sound show!
What to Expect at Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway
Complete your travels in Singapore with the city’s absolute must-see: OCBC Skyway and Gardens by the Bay. OCBC Skyway is a 128-meter long aerial walkway 22 meters off the ground offering stunning views of both the city of Singapore and the futuristic forest of Gardens by the Bay. Get up close to the majestic Supertrees and take beautiful pictures. As the night falls, the enchanted trees come to life for a unique performance of light and sound - Garden Rhapsody, performed twice a day at 7:45pm and 8:45pm. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Singapore skyline and its prime sights: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer and more!
Things to note
- The best time to visit is in the late afternoon then ending with the nightly Garden Rhapsody lights and music show at Supertree Grove (7:45pm and 8:45pm)
- To give visitors a pleasant experience and help manage attraction queues at OCBC Skyway, time slots will be issued during peak hours, allowing each visitor 15 minutes of entry
- If you want to go for a thrilling adventure, try the MegaZip in Singapore!