Korea Rail Pass (2, 3, 4, or 5 Days)
- Book your Korea Rail Pass (KR Pass) and get around the entire country in the most economical way possible!
- Get unlimited rides via high-speed rail transit and travel to over 600 stations and 80 different routes
- Choose from different types of Korail Pass: Consecutive 3/5 days or Flexible 2/4 days
- Receive your tickets instantly and save on extra payment fees by booking with Klook!
- For any travel changes, you can cancel your ticket no less than 3 days prior to your trip
What To Expect from Korea Rail Pass
Get unlimited train rides in South Korea on almost all the trains operated South Korea's leading railway provider, KORAIL, with the Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS)! Choose among different types of passes, depending on what suits your needs best: 3/5 consecutive days, 2/4 days within a 10-day period, and Saver Passes for groups of 2-5 traveling with the same itinerary. Redeem your voucher at any metro station in South Korea, then enjoy unlimited train ticket reservations and up to 2 seat reservations per day! Available and discounted for tourists only, the Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) is your best option when it comes to economical travel throughout South Korea with ease.
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Except for Saver Pass tickets, all single pass vouchers will be sent separately by unit via email. Make sure you receive and download all of the vouchers
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- All passengers must have their travel documents (passports, ID cards, valid visas) ready prior to boarding
- Your age will be calculated based on the purchase date. For example, if your birthday is on 30 Jun 2005 and you purchased a ticket on or after 30 Jun 2018 (the date you turned age 13), then you need to book an Adult ticket. If you purchase on or before 29 Jun 2018, you can still book a child ticket
- Book at least 3 business day(s) before you intend to activate your pass
- Each regular pass must be booked individually
- Each saver pass is valid for one passenger only
- This offer is not available for Korean passport holders
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge
- A paying adult can only bring 1 child. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- Children aged 13+ will be charged the same rate as adults
- Saver Passes can be purchased by groups of 2-5 people traveling with the same itinerary
- Rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice, please refer to the official website for the latest updates
- Check out the detailed maps to see famous attractions at each KTX line!