5 Day JR Hiroshima Yamaguchi Area Pass
- Start planning your trip to Japan 6 months before departure and skip the hassle of booking upon your arrival!
- Skip the lines and redeem your JR Pass via the newly launched digital redemption machines
- Access 5 days of unlimited travel in major cities within Hiroshima and Yamaguchi with just a single rail pass!
- Take rides on the Sanyo Shinkansen, Express Trains, Rapid Services, local trains, and even the JR West ferry to Miyajima with the JR Hiroshima Yamaguchi Area Pass
Most recent review
What to expect
Simply make your booking online, redeem your voucher for a JR Hiroshima Yamaguchi Area Pass while in Japan and be ready to explore all of Hiroshima and Yamaguchi prefectures, including Hiroshima, Miyajima, Onomichi, Hagi, and Yamaguchi! For 5 days, spend your time visiting the Hiroshima Castle––the national treasure of Japan––the Kintai Bridge, or various Japanese pagodas throughout the region. With just a single pass that is valid for the Sanyo Shinkansen, Express Trains, local trains, and even the JR West ferry to Miyajima, this is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore Hiroshima and Yamaguchi!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Depart to Japan 3 months from booking date: Your exchange voucher will be issued instantly after booking
- Depart to Japan more than 3 months from booking date: Your exchange voucher will be issued 3 months before your departure date
- Children aged 1-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- Children under 12 months old can travel free of charge
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility
Make a Booking
Q: I’m confused…what’s the difference between the voucher and the JR Pass?
- Voucher: You receive this voucher after completing your booking on the Klook website or app. You can present either a printed voucher or e-voucher at the JR Pass Ticket Offices located in Kansai Airport or stations to redeem your actual JR Pass (See an example of an Exchange Voucher)
- JR Pass: This is the actual pass you will use on the transportation systems in Japan. You will need both the Exchange voucher and the original passport associated with the order to redeem the actual JR Pass at the JR Pass Ticket Offices in Kansai Airport or local stations
Q: I’m confused...what dates should I put in the calendar when booking?
A: The date you select when booking is the date you intend to exchange your voucher for your JR Pass at Osaka Kansai Airport or local stations. The date selected is just for reference. You can redeem your JR Pass on any date within the validity period
Changes to your Booking
Q: I would like to change from X JR Pass to Y JR Pass, how can I do this?
A: Unfortunately, you can not change from X JR Pass to Y JR Pass. Please make sure you select the correct JR Pass before checking out
Q: I haven’t received my confirmation yet! Help!
- Depart to Japan 3 months from booking date: Confirmations may sometimes require up to 24 hours to process due to security verification. If your booking has not been confirmed after 24 hours, please contact us via Ask Klook
- Depart to Japan more than 3 months from booking date: Your exchange voucher will be confirmed and issued 3 months before your departure date
Q: I would like to book a pass for XXX date, but this day does not show up on your calendar. What should I do?
A: Dates that are grayed out are not yet available for purchase
Q: How do I pick up my JR pass?
A: Please note that JR Rail has many separate entities such as JR East, JR Central, JR Hokkaido, etc. Depending on the pass you buy, you will have to go to that specific company’s office to redeem your pass. The JR Rail Pass is only issued domestically in Japan. When you order on Klook, you will have the exchange order (MCO) sent to your account before arriving in Japan. Once you have arrived in Japan, you will exchange the exchange order (MCO) for the actual rail pass at an official JR Rail Office (located at most major airports and rail stations in Japan)
Q: I ordered the pass on the Klook website or app, but have not received an exchange voucher yet. When will it come?
- Depart to Japan 3 months from booking date: Confirmations may sometimes require up to 24 hours to process due to security verification. If your booking has not been confirmed after 24 hours, please contact us via Ask Klook. Exchange voucher will be delivered to you within 3-6 business days.
- Depart to Japan more than 3 months from booking date: Your exchange voucher will be confirmed and delivered to you 3 months before your departure date