Blue Mountains Scenic World Scenic Pass: Access to the Scenic Skyway, Walkway, Cableway and Railway
- Scenic World at Katoomba in the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains of Australia, offers a range of experiences found nowhere else on Earth. Visit four different attractions with this one pass - includes access to the Scenic Skyway, Walkway, Cableway and Railway
- Glide between cliff tops with panoramic views of World Heritage landscapes such as the Katoomba Falls, Three Sisters, Mt Solitary and Jamison Valley on the Scenic Skyway
- Experience walking under the canopy of an extraordinary temperate rainforest on the 500m elevated boardwalk on the Scenic Walkway
- The 545 metre Scenic Cableway journey gently descends into the Jamison Valley and returns to the top of the escarpment
- Discover the thrill of a 52° (128%) incline in open terrain riding the steepest passenger railway in the world, the Scenic Railway
- Upgrade to the 1-Day Discovery Pass with Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus to save even more!
Often booked together
Most Recent Reviews of Blue Mountains Unlimited Discovery Pass
What To Expect from Blue Mountains Unlimited Discovery Pass
Just two hours away from Sydney by car or train, the Greater Blue Mountains UNESCO World Heritage Area makes for a great day of adventure!
See the best views of the park on a number of breathtaking rides and walkways, and conquer your fear of heights with a ride on the Scenic Railway, the steepest passenger railway in the world, and feel the thrill of a 52-degree incline. The glass-roofed carriages offer amazing views of the lush rainforests and the spectacular Jamison Valley.
Looking for something more relaxing? Stroll along the Scenic Walkway and enjoy the ultimate tranquility of an ancient rainforest on traverse the Scenic Skyway, suspended 270 m above a deep ravine.
Last but not least, complete the trip with a ride on the Scenic Cableway, the largest aerial cable car in the Southern Hemisphere.
Things to note
- Elderly people with cardiovascular disease, vertigo, fear of heights are not recommended to join this activity
- Please wear comfortable sneakers and clothes suitable for walking