Skip-The-Line KL PETRONAS Twin Towers Admission with One Way Transfer
Skip the lines with guaranteed tickets and grab a stunning view of KL from the tallest twin towers in the world!
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Skip the line for the unrivaled must-see attraction in Kuala Lumpur - the PETRONAS Twin Towers
- Marvel at the cutting edge designs of the building's interior and exterior
- Ascend to the observation deck at level 86 in a high-speed elevator
- Admire breathtaking panoramic views of the city from the Skybridge and Observation deck
- Comfortably travel to the Twin Towers from anywhere within Kuala Lumpur
- PETRONAS Twin Towers tickets sell out really fast - but with Klook you can have your booking guaranteed!
- Check out Aquaria KLCC nearby and swim with sharks on this Klook exclusive cage rage activity
- Make the most of your trip with the Petronas Twin Towers and Aquaria KLCC combo tickets!
- In view of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus outbreak, Petronas Twin Towers will conduct temperature screenings effective 11 Feb 2020. Visitors who fail the temperature screening will be denied for entry. For more information, kindly read the full statement
- Please note: As precautionary measure, Petronas Twin Towers will ban visitors travelled to or have resided in Republic of China, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Iran from accessing into the building. Please refer HERE for the full official statement
What To Expect at The Petronas Twin Towers
When visiting Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, there is only one attraction that you definitely can’t miss, and it's the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers. Standing at an incredible height of 451.9 meters, the 88-storey Petronas Twin Towers are the number one architectural landmark of Kuala Lumpur and remain the world’s tallest twin structures up till today. If you think the towers look impressive from the outside, just wait until you get inside with the PETRONAS Towers tickets! After you ascend 170 meters in a futuristic, high-speed lift and ascend to level 86, the doors open to a breathtaking view of Malaysia’s capital that you won’t be able to capture anywhere else in the city.
Step onto a unique connecting structure, the world’s highest two-story bridge! The skybridge connects the two towers together on their 41st and 42nd floors and is located 170m above ground. Learn about the history and construction of this stunning masterpiece and don't forget to pick up a souvenir or two at the gift shop of PETRONAS Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur!
Things to note
- Visitors are required to store their shopping bags, large backpacks and strollers at the luggage drop off area located after the check-in
- Gift shop for souvenirs is available