[Buy 1 Get 1 Free] Aquaria Phuket Ticket
- Purchase tickets to enter the largest aquarium in Thailand, which houses over 25,000 marine creatures!
- There are numerous interactive zones to visit like Station Aquarius, Mystic Forest, and Coastal Haven
- Take the opportunity to dine while you marvel at the majestic undersea wonders surrounding you
- Enter the Trickeye Museum and get lost in unique rooms filled to their brims with optical illusions
- Test your visual sense by engaging with trompe-l'œil paintings and imagine yourself in surreal worlds
What to expect
Aquaria Phuket is Thailand’s largest aquarium which houses and protects over 25,000 water-dwelling creatures like otters, reptiles, penguins, rays, turtles, sharks, and jellyfish! Marvel at these majestic marine faunae by exploring its four interactive zones: Mystic Forest, Coastal Haven, South China Sea, and Station Aquarius. Engage with their exhibits to learn about different habitats and take the opportunity to dine in an underwater restaurant. You can also select the package that comes with a ticket to the Trickeye Museum, a popular exhibition space featuring numerous trompe-l'œil paintings, which is a kind of art form that utilizes realism in such a way that it creates an illusion that the image is three-dimensional. Its rooms will make you feel like you’re actually inside paintings! If you’re looking to visit fun-filled places that your entire family can enjoy, then visit Aquaria and the Trickeye Museum!