[Sale - 10% OFF] East Busan Exploration
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy convenient transportation and comfortable seating throughout your trip
- Reach the most popular tourist attractions on the east side of Busan, including beaches and traditional markets
- Shop till you drop at the Lotte Premium Outlet where you can purchase designer goods for a hefty discount
- Hear of the lesser known stories of this beautiful port city from your experienced guide and driver
- End your trip at any of the available drop off locations for your convenience
- Exhaused from your long trip? Visit one of the luxurious and spacious spas in Busan and release all your stress!
- Limited Offer: Get 10% off discount when you book through Klook!
What to expect
An ideal tour for tourists who want to explore the east coast of Busan to the fullest while running short on time, this package brings you to some of the city's most popular attractions without wasting any time. Board a shuttle bus directly from Busan Station and depart for Oryukdo Skywalk, where you can experience the thrill of walking on water above a transparent glass bridge. Next, head to Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, a buddhist temple built, astonishingly, all the way back in 1376. Your next stop is at the Jukseong Dream Church, the shooting location of the Korean drama 'Dream.' So that you can continue your Busan sightseeing after the tour, you'll get a choice of any of the drop off locations: Gijang Traditional Market, an outdoor market selling various fishery and agricultural products; Lotte Premium Outlet, a giant mall with discounted luxury brands and children's entertainment areas; and Haeundae, home to streets of bars and one of the best known beaches in South Korea. Or, if you prefer, you can get off at Busan Station, back at where you started, depending on your chosen package.