HARUKAS 300 Observatory E-Ticket
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Witness the breathtaking view of Osaka from Harukas 300 observatory deck at heights of 300m
- On the 58th floor, step out and stretch yourself in an open-air plaza or enjoy a hearty meal at the Sky Garden 300 restaurant
- On the 60th floor, get a panoramic view of Osaka from a 360° glass observation deck
- Embark on a shopping spree at Abeno Harukas with a range of luxury stores to choose from, and enjoy tax returns on the spot
Most recent review
What to expect
HARUKAS 300 is located on the 58th to 60th floor of ABENO HARUKAS. Standing at 300m, it is the tallest skyscraper in Osaka, filled with luxury stores, hotels, restaurants, and art galleries where you can shop, eat, and fulfil your shopping desire. Take an elevator ride up to the 58th floor and step out onto an open-air plaza. Enjoy the fresh air and stretch yourself, or visit the Sky Garden 300 restaurant where you can indulge in a delicious meal while savoring the view. Next, head on up to the 60th floor and be prepared to be blown away by the magnificent panoramic view of Osaka from behind a 360° glass-enclosed deck. With the additional purchase of a Osaka Visitors' Pass at a huge discount, take any subway, New Tram, or buses with no limit and explore Osaka to the fullest!
Q: Can I cancel my booking and get a refund?
A: No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Q: Can I change the participation date?
A: No changes can be made. However, please take note that the observatory ticket is valid 1 month before and 1 month after the selected date.
Q: What is the voucher's validity?
A: The observatory ticket is valid 1 month before and 1 month after the selected date (e.g. if your selected date is 3 Jul 2020, the ticket will be valid from 3 Jun-3 Aug 2020).
Q: When will my booking be confirmed?
A: You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Q: Can I give my voucher to others?
A: Yes, you can. Either a printed or mobile voucher must be presented along with a passport to verify the owner's non-Japanese nationality.