Nanta Show Ticket in Seoul
An energetic culinary performance!
- Book tickets to the popular Nanta show in Seoul and prepare for incredible entertainment you just can't miss
- Enter this outrageous kitchen for a performance of acrobatics, comedy, and the percussion of kitchen utensils!
- Watch the talented troupe perform songs from traditional folk pieces to modern numbers
- See Korea's longest-running show in the Myeongdong or Hongdae theater with your choice of seat zone
Most Recent Reviews for Nanta Show Seoul
What To Expect from Nanta Show Seoul
A show blending acrobatics, martial arts, music and culinary skills – that's got to be a unique combination! The talented troupe of Korean performers cook up a storm in the on-stage kitchen giving the audience a taste of Korean culinary lunacy, sliced and diced to percussive perfection. This captivating 90 minute performance is the longest running show in Korean history, displaying the comedic culinary attempts of four cooks under pressure. Nanta combines the rhythms from Korean folk songs with modern music, creating a non-verbal performance that's accessible to an international audience. Spectators are even encouraged on stage – you could be the bride or groom at a traditional wedding ceremony, or compete in a dumpling-piling competition!
Things To Note
- Considering the size and shape of the theatre, no seats have bad views, but the more premium seats will give you a better view of the performance
Q: Can I select seats when making the reservation?
A: Seating is assigned automatically by the system.
Q: I want to sit with my friends/family, but we purchased the tickets separately, can I request to be seated together?
A: Seating is assigned automatically by the system. Your best chance for sitting together is to make sure all the bookings are made on a single order.