A-Maze-in-Phuket & Baan Teelanka
Explore an innovative maze and upside down house
- Get access to Baan Teelanka, Thailand's first and only upside-down house
- Find your way out of A-Maze-in-Phuket, a 1000sqm labyrinth created by Adrian Fisher, the world’s most acclaimed maze designer
- Enjoy drinks, snacks, and sweets at a modern coffee shop
- Send photos and videos to your friends using free WIFI provided at the coffee shop
- Purchase special souvenirs for friends and family from the gift shop
- Avail private transfers between Phuket and major attractions for more exploration in the city!
Most recent review
What to expect
Turn your world upside down at Baan Teelanka, the quirkiest attraction in Phuket. Leave all logic behind as you enter the house from its roof, passing through the attic to reach the second floor. You can visit all the rooms like in a standard house; the only difference is that you do so while walking on the ceiling! This interesting place is not only entertaining for children, adults will have an equal amount of fun! Rain or shine, this attraction is suitable for all weather. Afterwards, take time to try out the Garden Maze - race your friends and family to be the fastest to figure a way out of the maze! Don't miss this attraction which will provide your family with endless fun and laughter!
Things to note
- Ask the staff to take your photos for you - they know how to capture the best angles!