Humayun's Tomb Fast-Track Entry Tickets in Delhi
- Maximize your trip to Delhi and visit the beautiful garden-tomb of Humayun
- Walk the grounds of this UNESCO World Heritage Site which houses the remains of several Mughal royalties
- Purchase your tickets via Klook and enjoy fast-track access to the complex so you can enter immediately
- Expect instant confirmation right after booking and just print your e-tickets for a worry-free visit!
Most recent review
What to expect
If you’re looking for things to do or places to visit in Delhi, Humayun’s Tomb should be part of your itinerary. It may look like a palace at first glance, but it’s actually a historic mausoleum where the remains of Mughal Emperor Humayun lay. For a stress-free visit in this UNESCO World Heritage Site, you can book your tickets via Klook. Enjoy a fast-track access to the complex so you can start your exploration immediately. Marvel at the tomb’s intricate design that is said to inspire other architectural advancements in the country. Make sure to also visit the tomb’s Char Bagh and other monuments dedicated to several Mughal nobilities. No need to claim a separate pass once you’re on the location as well. Just print the e-ticket emailed to you, present it at the gates along with your ID, and you’re good to go!
Things to note
- No re-entry is permitted once you have entered the complex of Qutub Minar
- The ticket is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable
- The ticket is non-refundable and will not be of use on any other date or time slot