Abu Dhabi Small Group Full Day Tour with Qasr Al Watan Visit
See the wonders of Abu Dhabi on a day trip from Dubai
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Discover the immense opulence of the iconic Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world and the UAE’s main place of worship
- Visit the Heritage Village, a reconstructed Emirati village and get a glimpse into the traditional Bedouin way of life
- Take a walk along the Corniche, an 8km stretch of waterfront that affords fantastic views of the city’s skyline
- Get your photo with Emirates Palace Hotel, one of the finest hotels in Abu Dhabi
Most recent review
What to expect
Make the most of your time in Abu Dhabi when you book one of the jam-packed day trips that will introduce you to the city's wonders. Visit the magnificent Grand Sheikh Zayed mosque where the immense proportions, 24-carat chandeliers and bejeweled interiors will leave you spellbound. The gold and white exterior is made all the more striking by the bright sunlight whilst the numerous reflective pools enhance the tranquil beauty of the mosque. Stroll down the Corniche waterfront that includes children play areas, cycle paths and plenty of cafes and restaurants plus a fully lifeguarded beach. Discover the Heritage Village, a great family-friendly attraction that re-creates traditional Bedouin life, kids will love the camels, goats, and Arabian horses on display!
Things to note
- Make sure you bring your camera to take advantage of the many great photo opportunies during the tour
- While in Abu Dhabi, you can check out other fun activities like the Yacht Experience at Yas Marina and while in Dubai, go on an Evening Desert Safari
- Travel in Dubai is also made easier, you can just book shared transfers to the famous attractions you would like to visit!