5D4N Leh Tour by Tripver
- Experience the beauty of Leh during your trip to India with this exciting 5 day 4 night tour by TripVer
- Learn more about the area’s rich religious history as you visit nearby Buddhist sites
- Explore the quaint shops, local bakeries, and lively bazaars of the town
- Travel through the two impressive mountain passes, Khardungla Pass and Chang-La Pass
- Marvel at the breathtaking beauty of Pangong Tso Lake and the nearby scenic natural landscapes
What to expect
Go on an unforgettable adventure during your trip to Leh with this exciting 5-day 4-night tour around the city! Start your trip with a convenient pick up at the Leh Airport and enjoy a hassle-free trip to your accommodations for the tour. Spend some free time to relax and explore the area on your own and end the day with a fun bonfire session under the starry night sky. Wake up bright and early the next day and take in the fresh breeze from the Indus River and sweet chirping of the mountain birds. Travel to Leh’s old town and explore its picturesque and historic streets. Grab a bite of delicious snacks at one of the local bakeries or quaint cafes in the area. Before the day ends, browse through the old bazaars for unique trinkets and souvenirs you can take home for your loved ones. Day 3 starts early with a journey to the impressive Khardungla Pass, at a height of 18,379ft! Take a quick stop for photos and delicious tea at an army canteen before heading back to town. Discover Leh’s rich culture and heritage as you roam around the town. During your last full day, travel through the spectacular Chang-La Pass, the world’s second highest motor-able road at a height of 17,590ft. Travel through India’s scenic natural landscapes as you make your way to the famous Pangong Tsa Lake. Get a chance to admire the lake’s pristine blue waters and breathtaking beauty up close as you stroll and tour the lake area. End the unforgettable adventure with a convenient drop off at the airport the next day to catch your flight back! Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Leh with this memorable trip and book now on Klook!