[Klook Exclusive] Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Skip-the-Line Combo Guided Tour by Oriental Holiday
- Discover Bangkok’s history and culture as you explore the world-famous Grand Palace complex
- Private and E-guided packages available starting 15 Dec 2019!
- Visit the Wat Phra Kaew, one of the most important Buddhist temples that houses the sacred Emerald Buddha
- Check out the Wat Saket Private Tuk Tuk Tour for a unique and unforgettable tuk tuk experience in Bangkok
What to expect
Immerse yourself in Thailand’s rich history and culture as you explore the magnificent halls of the Grand Palace complex and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha! Built in 1782, after King Rama I ascended the throne, the complex served as the king’s residence and center for his administration. Get a chance to admire and explore one of the most important Buddhist temples in Thailand, Wat Phra Kaew or the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Be in awe at the great image of Buddha in the meditating position and carved from a single jade stone. You’ll be able to enjoy more time to take in the beauty and history of the historical landmark with the ticket's skip-the-line access! Don’t miss out on this must-see experience during your trip to Bangkok, and book now on Klook!
Things to note
What To Wear:
- Please note: Visitors must be properly dressed before entering the temples. Men and women must be fully covered. Touring the attraction barefoot is strictly prohibited
- Wearing of sleeveless shirts, vests, short tops, short pants, torn pants, tight pants, or mini skirts is strictly prohibited during visits to the temples
- Please check the picture below for more details