Shared Narita (NRT) or Haneda (HND) Airport Limousine Bus Transfers for Tokyo
- Hop on a budget-friendly, comfortable bus with everything you need: soft seats, legroom, and WiFi!
- Choose a one way or round-trip ticket from Narita to downtown Tokyo, or a one-way Haneda Airport to Tokyo trip
- Airport Limousine's polite and friendly personnel will help you with your luggage
- Four different redemption points for your convenience: Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, Shinjuku Station, or Yokohama Station
Most recent review
What to expect
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Departure Routes & Schedule
- For more details on the pass, you can refer to this official website of limousine bus
- This offer is not available for Japanese passport holders
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- If they require a seat, please purchase a child ticket for them
- This vehicle is not wheelchair-accessible
- You may bring a wheelchair as long as it's foldable
- The “NRT to Tokyo (One Way)” and “HND to Tokyo (One Way)” packages are accepted for city-bound services, but not for airport-bound services
- For the round trip package, the return ticket is valid 14 days after you redeem it at NRT counter
- The number of services varies by destination, so please check the timetable in advance
- Service areas for NRT to Tokyo
- Service areas for HND to Tokyo
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: If you would like to cancel your booking, please contact Klook and make sure you voucher isn't redeemed yet. We will assist you to check with the local operator.
Q: Can I amend the package after booking has been already confirmed?
A: Amendments are not allowed. If you wish to change your package, you will need to cancel and rebook.
Q: Can the ticket be used from city to the airport?
A: This ticket is not available for city to airport transportation.
Q: Is it possible to select a specific timeslot?
A: You may select your preferred date and time of departure upon exchanging your voucher at the counter.
Q: Where can I find the redemption counter information?
A: The counter information (for ex. opening hours or address) is stated in the package details. If you have any questions, please contact Klook for further assistance.
Q: If I buy the round-trip ticket, will I get 2 one-way tickets or only 1 ticket used for both directions? If I only get 1 ticket, is there an expiry date for the return journey?
A: You will get a combo ticket if you book the round trip package. There will be 2 tickets, one for each leg of the journey. The return ticket is valid for 14 days from your first pick-up date. You just have to redeem the actual bus tickets before boarding.