Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park
Thrilling rides on the world's largest man-made island
- Feel the frenzy of excitement as you ride a collection of record-breaking rides
- Take a break from the thrills and relax on 700 meters of beautiful private beach
- Experience all the fun rides and attractions at your own pace with the full day pass
- See up to 65,000 marine creatures in The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Get ready for a day filled with excitement at the Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park on Palm Jumeirah Island. Enjoy an array of thrilling rides that will push you to your limit, including Aquaconda, the world’s largest water slide that will catapult you and your friends on a wild ride and drop you into the largest fiberglass tube in the world! Grab a tube and ride the river that takes you on a journey through Aquaventure’s unique interconnecting waterways. Head to the Tower of Poseidon where you will experience record breaking rides that plunge you into tanks with sharks and rays. Take a break from the rides to relax on the private beach, shop, or eat at one of the 15 restaurants available to you. Venture into the Lost Chambers Aquarium to surround yourself with sharks, stingray, piranhas, lobsters, and seahorses in a maze of underwater glass tunnels. With an all day full access pass and activities for all ages, there is no better way to spend a hot day in the desert!
Things to note
Health & Sanitation Programme:
- Thermal Cameras - All resort entry points will utilise thermal cameras to conduct temperature checks
- Early Isolation / Segregation - Our colleagues are trained and briefed to report all guests presenting COVID-19 symptoms on property. This allows us to take immediate action to assess their medical condition and ensure guests can isolate in their room or be referred to a medical facility for further assessment
- Social Distancing - Our resort will ensure all guests and colleagues are following physical distancing standards by standing at least 2 metres away from others throughout the property
- Air Filter And Hvac Cleaning - The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange is optimised
- Hand Sanitizer - Hand sanitiser dispensers are placed throughout the resort
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - PPE is worn by all colleagues based on regulations and guidance of the Dubai Health Authority
- Disinfection Protocols - We use industry leading cleaning and sanitising products and protocols mandated by UAE authorities that have been approved for use against viruses, bacteria and other pathogens
- Entry tickets must be purchased in advance for Atlantis Aquaventure and are not available on the gate.
- Complimentary individually wrapped towels will be provided and changing rooms, lockers will be limited
- While you ar at Atlantis, hop on to the monorail and deboard at Nakheel Mall where you get a change to enjoy 360 degree panoramic view of The Palm Island from newly opened 52nd floor obervation deck at The View At The Palm
Q: Can I go to Atlantis Waterpark on one day and to Lost Chambers on the next day?
A: These activities need to be visited on the same day
Q: Are these open dated tickets?
A: No, this activity is a fixed-dated activity
Q: For the buffet lunch option, is the restaurant located inside? If not, can we go to the restaurant and enter again using the same ticket?
A: The restaurant is outside the water park and you can only use the voucher once for the entry. Please kindly plan your schedule. Once you come out of the water park, you can't use the voucher to enter it anymore.
Q: Can I cancel my booking?
A: No cancellations or refunds or changes can be made after booking is confirmed
Q: Are there adult tickets and child tickets?
Children aged 0-7 need to buy the child ticket whilte participants aged 8+ must buy an adult ticket.