Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Tour from Split or Trogir
- Go on a day tour and spend a fantastic time away from the hustle and bustle of the city!
- Discover the Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the wonders of this park and bask in the serenity of its unspoiled nature
- Learn about the efforts to conserve the beauty and value of Croatian nature
Most recent review
What to expect
Are you looking to see Croatia’s natural treasures? Then join this day tour and go on an exhilarating adventure that will take you to the Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of the country’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites! It’s one of the largest national parks in the country and it consists of sixteen lakes and numerous rivers, each with their own histories and legends. You’ll explore the land with an engaging guide, who will share interesting stories and commentary about the lakes. You’ll also get acquainted with the country’s efforts to protect and preserve the beauty of the park’s waters, plants, and animals. As you move along, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take breathtaking photos of the unsullied landscape while you bask in the tranquil atmosphere and the sound of the lakes’ rippling waters.
Things to note
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking, especially along steep areas. Please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes and take caution as you walk
- Since you'll be venturing into a mountainous region, the weather can change unpredictably. Please bring a jacket on the date of your tour
- Please check the weather conditions of the park on the day before your schedule tour and make sure to wear clothing appropriate to the weather