N Seoul Tower Cultural Hanbok Experience
A unique location to try on traditional clothing
- Special promotion: Book the Gold and Diamond Buy 1 Get 1 Free package until 30 Jun 2020!
- Don’t miss out on the golden chance - 30% off on the Silver Package!
- Explore the Seoul Tower Hanbok museum to learn about life during the Joseon Dynasty
- Learn about the different kinds of Hanbok and how they stood for various social statuses in ancient Korea
- Choose from three different package options for your choice of Hanbok quality and design
- Have your own photo shoot wearing a Hanbok during this 90-minute experience
- Don’t miss out on Seoul’s bustling shopping scene! Get up to KRW45,000 worth of free Shinsegae Myeongdong/Gangnam Store vouchers
What to expect
Try on a Hanbok, traditional Korean clothing, with the backdrop of N Seoul Tower. Explore the museum that was made to model the King and Queen's palace of Gyeongbokgung. You will have a chance to choose from an array of vibrant colors and designs that were very commonly worn during the Joseon Dynasty. Try on your Hanbok, fix your hair, and move around the photography shooting area with great backdrops. The professional team of designers, photographers, and staff members will help make your Hanbok experience a success!