[Limited Offer] Universal Studios Japan™ Ticket with Early Entry and Harukas 300 Observatory Pass
- Enjoy Universal Studios Japan 15 minutes earlier than the rest with a VIP Special Entry wristband!
- Be among the first to enter the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Jurassic Park - The Ride, and more
- Get a secret website link revealing the exact opening time of USJ a day before your visit
- Book a Universal Express Pass with instant confirmation for fast track access to add to your USJ ticket
- Get a Harukas 300 Observatory pass and enjoy panoramic views of Osaka from 300 meters above ground
Most recent review
What to expect
Book through Klook and net two passes to two of Osaka’s most popular attractions: Universal Studios Japan™ and the Harukas 300 Observatory! Get to spend a day inside one of the country’s most popular theme parks, immerse yourself in the magic of its popular attractions, and hop on rides for the young and young at heart. The 1-day ticket for USJ also comes with a special VIP wristband that will grant you early access to the park so you can see its unique and exclusive features like the Wizarding World of Harry Potter fifteen minutes before the actual opening time! On the other hand, the Harukas 300 is the tallest building in the country with a height of 300 meters above ground. Get to step foot into its observatory, where you’ll be treated to a bird’s eye view of Osaka’s picturesque expanse, so make sure to bring a camera so you can take wonderful snapshots. Take a break from sightseeing and take your companions to these places! They will make for a more memorable trip to the city.
Things to note
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is extremely popular. Book a USJ Express Pass 4 for fast-track entry, or arrive before the park opens to get your Timed Entry Ticket for free at Central Park
- Check out Klook’s Universal Studios Japan Guide to prepare before your visit
- Stay connected to your loved ones with a Japan SIM Card as you explore the city