Taroko Gorge Day Tour with Round-trip Flight from Taipei
- Witness one of the seven wonders of Asia, Taroko Gorge, on this day tour from Taipei!
- Marvel at the destination's marble-walled canyons mountainous landscape, and lush vegetation
- Walk beneath the impressive Qingshui Cliff, one of the eight wonders of Taiwan
- Enjoy a short walk along the Shakadang Trail, which is built along the river cliff
- Indulge in local dishes at the largest night market of Eastern Taiwan — Dongdamen Night Market
What to expect
Hop on a plane to what is arguably Taiwan's most scenic destination, Taroko National Park, which showcases a diverse range of nature and wildlife. On this tour, first take the plane from Songshan Airport. After landing on Hualien Airport, head over to Qixingtan, famed for its beautiful pebble beach and fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean. Stretch your legs beneath the towering Qingshui Cliff, before enjoy an introduction to the history of Taroko National Park. Stop for a brief hike along Shakadang trail and take a break for lunch. Later in the day, see other stunning spots like Swallow Grotto, Lushui Trail, Buluowan, and Dongdamen Night Market. If you want to discover Taiwan's natural beauty and see stunning spots with your own eyes, then this tour is for you!