Queenstown Skyline Gondola and Luge Ride with Optional Buffet Lunch or Dinner
- Enjoy an uplifting adventure on the iconic Skyline Gondola - marvel at the panoramic views of Queenstown 450 metres above ground, onboard the steepest cable car lift in the Southern Hemisphere!
- As the gondola ride takes you up Bob's Peak, see the iconic sights of Queenstown such as Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables, providing plenty of photo opportunities
- Take the driving seat with your friends on the gravity-fuelled Skyline Luge ride - you control your speed across 1600 metres of banked corners, tunnels and dippers. Gentle and leisurely, or steep and adventurous, you’ll be hooked. Once is never enough!
- Enjoy a taste sensation developed to tantalise even the most sophisticated palate at the Skyline Queenstown Jelly Belly Store. You can choose from an entire wall of Pick 'n’ Mix beans, dare to compare and try your luck on the Bean Boozled winning wheel and view masterpieces created entirely out of Jelly Beans!
- Book an add-on lunch or dinner and enjoy a delicious meal at the Stratosfare Restaurant
Often booked together
Most Recent Review of Queenstown Skyline Gondola
What to Expect at Queenstown Skyline Gondola
Arguably one of the best vantage points of Queenstown, watch as more and more of the city below is revealed as you ascend on your gondola ride. You'll begin to catch glimpses of the stunning mountain ranges that surround Queenstown, as well as the iconic Lake Wakatipu.
If you want even more picturesque photos, go as the sun sets and see the city illuminated by the last light and then by the stars! To fully absorb your surroundings you can grab lunch or dinner at the Stratosfare restaurant which features fresh and local produce. If you are lucky enough to go on a clear night, make sure to join the stargazing tour to see the night sky in all its glory.
Queenstown Skyline Gondola FAQs
Q: When should I be at the meet-up location?
A: Please wait at the meet-up location at least 30 minutes before the opening hours.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-20:00, Monday-Sunday
- Opens at 09:00. The last gondola going up from the Bottom Terminal will depart at 21:00
- The last gondola coming down from the top will depart at the same time the restaurant closes
- The Skyline Gondola and Luge has early opening hours during peak holiday season
- Closing times vary throughout the year depending on daylight hours
- Please check the official website for a complete list of opening and closing hours
Q: When will my booking be confirmed?
A: This activity is Instant Confirmation. If you do not receive the email in your inbox or spam folder within the specified time limit, please contact KLOOK via email.
Q: Can I cancel my booking and get refund?
A: Skyline reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of up to 10% where a cancelled booking has been subject to an excessive level of administration work as a result of numerous changes.
Policies for cancellation and refund vary for bookings made for groups of 10 or more. Please refer to the package details for the precise information. Thank you.