Paralove Paragliding in Gyeonggi Yang Pyeong
Fly like a bird on a paragliding adventure!
- Experience the thrill of flight in one of South Korea's most famous paragliding spots
- Feel safe and secure as you glide in the sky with a professional instructor
- Choose between several options: basic, paragliding with a driver, updraft flight and team flight
- See South Korea's stunning nature, mountains, valleys and fields from up high
- The same location featured in the hit Korean reality TV show "We Got Married" and other famous Korean dramas
Most recent review
What to expect
Feel like doing something exciting? Challenge yourself with a thrilling experience in Yang Pyeong County – go paragliding with a professional instructor. A relatively easy way get up into the sky, paragliding is a free form of flying that uses an inflatable wing and a harness. Soar over stunning natural landscapes: mountains, valleys and fields and explore Korea’s majestic scenery from a bird’s view. Yang Pyeong is one of the most popular paragliding sites in South Korea and is conveniently located just one hour away from Seoul!
Things to note
- Although sending photos and videos via e-mail is an option, it is recommended to bring your own USB or SD Card during the activity, as the files may be too big
- SD memory cards are available on the spot for KRW10,000
- The starting point is subject to change, according to weather, if decided by local operator and coach. As such, the ending point might be different from the start point as well. You can either choose to leave directly from the ending point or the local operator can take you to the start point if you have companions waitting there