Hermitage Museum Private Guided Tour in Saint Petersburg
- Book through Klook and go on a private guided tour inside the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg!
- Enter the imperial palaces that the Russian Czars called their home
- See its collection of artworks by luminaries like Da Vinci, Van Gogh, Monet, and many others
- Marvel at various artifacts and artworks saved from the destruction of World War II
- Learn about Russia’s history in relation to the collections inside this prestigious institution
What to expect
If you’re going to visit the city of Saint Petersburg during your trip to Russia, then you should know that one of the best places to visit there is the Hermitage Museum, one of the most prestigious and biggest museums in the world. Book through Klook and go on a four-hour guided tour inside it! As you explore this incredible institution, you’ll be accompanied by a fun and engaging tour guide who will take you to see its different sections. You’ll see an array of incredible artworks by luminaries like Da Vinci, Van Gogh, Monet, and more as well as numerous pieces and artifacts saved from the destruction of World War II. As you explore the museum and marvel at its exhibits and collections, your guide will paint a vivid portrait of Russia’s history through fascinating narratives and insightful commentary in relation to what you’ll see. This will surely make for a more memorable trip to the city, especially for history buffs and aesthetes.
Things to note
- This is a 4-hour walking tour inside the museum. Please make sure that you have a good fitness and wear comfortable walking shoes on the date of your tour
- You can store your belongings at the cloakroom for free