Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Discover wildlife right on Sentosa Island at Singapore’s Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
- Surround yourself with over 1,500 colorful butterflies and see exotic insect species
- A true treat for kids, a trip to the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom is both educational and fun
- Butterfly Park is currently operating at limited capacity. Booking of timeslots is required, please book a time slot here before arrival.
- Updated operating hours for now: Wednesday to Sunday, 10:00 - 18:00 (last entry at 17:30)
Most recent review
What to expect
Explore unique exotic nature without leaving the city of Singapore. Discover the amazing diversity of local flora and fauna at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom. The park is home to over 50 different species of butterflies and lots of exotic insects. Search for rare creatures like stinging scorpions, huge beetles and so much more. Combine the trip with a visit to a few other attractions on Sentosa Island and you’ve got yourself the perfect day out for the whole family!