Peterhof Palace Private Tour in St. Petersburg
- Discover Russia's magnificent Peterhof Palace, widely known as 'Russia's Versailles'
- Stroll through the regal and meticulously manicured Upper Garden and Lower Garden
- Enter a different world as you encounter sculptures of mythical creatures flanking the gardens
- Learn about Russian history, from the Tsars and emperors to the events of the Baroque and Classical periods
What to expect
In Saint Petersburg, the incredible Peterhof Palace stands as one of the most opulent, palatial wonders of the city and indeed, the country. Its gardens are the stuff of fantasies, elegantly designed and full of dazzling features to see. On this private tour, explore Peterhof Palace and learn about its history from a friendly and knowledgeable guide! You'll start at the Upper Park, where you'll see five fountains, including the Neptune Fountain, and the Palace Chapel. See the Romanov family portraits, then visit the Great Staircase, Dance Hall, Blue Lounge, and Crown Room. Your last stop is the Lower Park. Executed in the highest standard possible and expertly maintained to overcome the northern climate, the Lower Park and its gardens are full of carefully cultivated, manicured greenery, and an array of breathtaking fountains. Join the tour and discover the opulent grandeur of Peterhof and get a glimpse into Russia's history!
Things to note
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, so visitors must be of moderate fitness
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes
- In winter (Nov-Mar), it is recommended to wear warm clothes, especially when visiting the gardens