[Advance Purchase] Ghibli Museum Admission Ticket in Tokyo
- Discover Ghibli, Japan's world-famous animation studio, at the famous Ghibli Museum in Tokyo
- Step inside a land of fairytales, including the world of Hayao Miyazaki's award-winning 'Spirited Away'
- Explore the must-see for anyone who is a fan of Japanese animation, cinema history and Japanese culture
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of the included pick up service from the Tokyo airport!
- Hurry while tickets last! You will be notified on your booking confirmation every 17-20 of each month
Most recent review
What to expect
In the western suburbs of Tokyo, you'll find a unique and whimsical museum dedicated to 'Japan's Disney' — Ghibli Museum. It has produced more than 20 anime feature films, 15 of which are among the top 15 anime films made in Japan. Five of their films have received Academy Award Nominations, including Best Animated Feature Film of 2003 for 'Spirited Away.' Its worldwide popularity means that admission tickets, which can only be bought in advance, often sell out. Guarantee your entry with an admission ticket from Klook! Experience the magic of Studio Ghibli, as you explore the museum and gain insight into the history of the magical movies. See imitations of animated film sets like Princess Mononoke and Howl's Moving Castle. Don't miss the viewing of an original 20-minute animated short, too!