River Tubing Experience at Malumpati Cold Spring from Boracay
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Experience an exhilarating river tubing activity in one of the Philippines' cleanest waters!
- Visit Malumpati Cold Spring and be wowed by its incredibly bright blue color and cool temperature!
- Enjoy free transfer services from your hotel in Boracay and back for a hassle-free visit to the river
- Bring your whole family for a unique bonding activity in the Philippines!
Most recent review
What to expect
If you’re planning to visit Boracay anytime soon and are looking for fun and interesting things to do around the island, there’s a nearby river that is worth checking out! Located in Pandan, Aklan, which is just a mere one-hour drive from Boracay, is the Malumpati Cold Spring. It is dubbed as one of the cleanest inland bodies of water in the country so don’t be surprised if you find yourself in awe of its gorgeous blue color. Join this fun adventure via Klook and enjoy a fun river tubing activity at Malumpati Cold Spring! Ride on an inflatable donut and let the currents of the river take you as you savor its cool waters! Also included in this activity is a round trip transfer to and from your hotel Boracay, making it a fun and stress-free day trip from the island.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Allocate at least 4 hours to fully maximize the experience