DMZ Tour from Seoul + Seoul City Tour Bus Ticket
- Book through Klook and go on an exciting and informative tour to the Korean Demilitarized Zone!
- Get to visit the zone’s most important sites, like the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and the Dora Observatory
- Learn about the divide between both Koreas through the stories and commentary of your guide
- Pick one of two routes for the Seoul City Tour Bus and hop on and off the bus as much as you want
- The Seoul City Tour Bus system allows you to craft your own itinerary and go sightseeing at your leisure
- Audio guides are available in the bus and they will tell you all you need to know about Seoul’s attractions!
- Due to African Swine Fever, DMZ tour will be temporarily closed. Please kindly note that alternative tours will be operated instead untill DMZ is opened
Most recent review
What to expect
Have you always been intrigued by the relationship between North and South Korea and looking to know more about the reality of the former? Then book through Klook and go on a tour to the DMZ (the Korean Demilitarized Zone) that’ll enlighten you about both Koreas! All throughout this tour, you’ll be accompanied by an English-speaking tour guide who will share gripping narratives and insightful commentary about the conflict between and the reality of North Koreans as you visit and explore the zone’s most important landmarks, like Imjingak Park, the Unification Bridge, the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, and the Dorasan Train Station. You’ll even visit the Dora Observatory, where you can get glimpses of nearby North Korean villages through telescopes and binoculars and see how the villagers go about their lives. After this tour, you’ll get taken back to Seoul where you can immediately hop on a Seoul City Tour Bus and go on an exciting sightseeing adventure. You can choose to ride this bus the day before the DMZ tour, on the same day, or the day after it, if you wish! The Seoul City Tour Bus system was designed to allow tourists to go exploring their chosen routes at the pace that they want and visit the attractions that they want to see the most. This will definitely make your trip to South Korea and its capital more memorable.