Lonavala Private Sightseeing Trip from Mumbai
- Spend some quality time in the natural beauty of the nearby Lonavala from the busy city of Mumbai
- Take a trip with same day or next day return in a comfortable private charter, with space for your luggage
- Visit the town's famous spots, like Kune Falls, Bhor Ghat, Shree Narayani Dham Temple, and more
- Be the master of your tour, plan your own itinerary, and set your own schedule!
What to expect
Experience the natural beauty of Lonavala and all its must-see attractions at your own pace! Lonavala is a resort town through and through. With its scenic landscape, small, traditional villages, and proximity to Mumbai and Pune, the town has become a popular destination. On this tour, you can ride a car or van, depending on your group size and luggage, to Lohagad Fort, Karla Caves, and Bhaja Caves. Visit the famous Nagphani Point or Duke's Nose as well, a cliff pointed like a snake's hood (hence the name Nagphani). The high altitude of this place makes it a great viewing point. Some other notable destinations you can explore on your day trip (or overnight trip) in Lonavala are Kune Falls, Bhushi Dam, Tiger Point, Shree Narayani Dham Temple, and Tungarli Lake. This trip is perfect for friends and family—including the kids!
Things to note
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Ladies are required to cover up to enter the temples. Please wear long pants to cover your knees and a long-sleeved shirt or bring something to wrap around you to cover your shoulders. A scarf is also recommended for places that require you to cover your hair
- Footwear must be removed outside the temple, but socks may be worn