[Klook Exclusive] Hitachi National Seaside Park and Ashikaga Flower Park or Mito Kairakuen Park Trip from Tokyo
- Immerse yourself in a vast field of blooming flowers at the Hitachi National Seaside Park
- Eat to your heart’s content as you feast on an all-you-can-eat and drink lunch
- Travel with ease onboard a convenient and comfortable Klook tour bus round trip transfer from Tokyo
- Visit one of Japan's three most famous gardens, Mito Kairakuen Park or Ashikaga Flower Park!
- Pick chestnuts and pears at Ibaraki's orchard during Oct-Nov
- Visit Mentai Park Oarai, take a glance at cod roe factory, and taste fresh cod roe!
Most recent review
What to expect
Get lost in the beauty of the blooming flowers in this fun sightseeing day trip to the Hitachi National Seaside Park. Feel the refreshing breeze of the sea wind as you stroll through fields of Nanohana flowers, tulips, nemophilas, roses, cosmos at the Hitachi National Seaside Park. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat and drink feast at Ibaragi as you chow down on yakiniku, sushi, and 130 types of gourmet dessert. Visit one of Japan's three most famous gardens "Mito Kairakuen Park" to admire the Zen power in this ancient Japanese garden. Also, you can have a fun experience of picking chestnut and pears at Ibaraki's orchard and take them back home as Omiyage! Visit the Mentai Park Oarai and learn how to make a Japanese traditional food! Book now to enjoy this must-see spring experience in Japan!