2D1N Sapa Trekking Tour from Hanoi
- Challenge yourself with long trekking routes
- Admire stunning views of villages and nature
- Have time to discover villages of ethnic minorities
- Interact to the ethnic minorities and have a closer view about their life
- Spend one night at homestay in Ta Van Village
What to expect
If you are looking for a trekking tour in the north of Vietnam and not so far from Hanoi, 2 days at Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village tour will fit to your demand. You are not only can observe marvel nature of continuous mountains, aligned rice fields in cold weather but also have opportunity to interact to the local people like Dzay ethnic minority and Red Dzao ethnic minority. With the route’s distance of tour is around 17km, you do not need to worry for wasting time without many unforgettable experience and moments. Just need to book this tour for starting your exciting journey!