A quirky museum of interactive erotic art
- Seoul's first and only museum for adults
- Watch sensual stories of passion and desire unfold before your eyes
- Get a chance to learn about pole dancing
- Explore the sweet moments of newlysweds' life with Love Museum's interactive artworks
- Go through 6 themed galleries, each with a different attraction for you to discover
- Explore more with a visit to the Trick Eye 3D Museum, located at the same building!
What to expect
The Love Museum is the only place in Seoul where you can take mind-bending trick-eye pictures of sexual images. Get ready to enter into an incredible dimension of original 3D artworks! Trickeye is the shortened form of ‘trick of the eye', which refers to an art technique where two-dimensional paintings are turned into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. Lose yourself in the erotic images throughout the museum and stimulate your inner fantasies and desires! Visitors are encouraged to freely explore the multiple galleries with their eyes, hands, and of course, cameras. So step inside and don't be shy as you discover the clever paintings and sculptures that range from the Joseon Dynasty to contemporary art. Warning: this museum is for adults only!
Things to note
- Make sure you have your camera ready in this self-proclaimed ‘please touch!' museum!
- If you wear glasses, don't forget to bring them with you; it will ensure you a better experience and prevent any awkward moments