Nia Cooking Class in Seminyak
- Learn to cook some of the popular Balinese dishes during this half-day cooking class
- Conveniently located in the center of Bali, the class is just a stone's throw away from other tourist sites
- Choose what best suits your dietary preference, be it a regular cooking class or a vegetarian class
- Book a Bali Private Car Charter to comfortably reach the meet up location or your hotel
- Check out another cooking class in Ubud or in Goya Boutique Resort while surrounded by Ubud’s natural beauty!
Most recent review
What to expect
Take this insightful cultural experience and learn how to cook some authentic Balinese dishes by joining a half-day cooking class in Seminyak. The cooking classes are packaged with a market tour where you can practice your haggling skills as you scout for the activity's ingredients. Discover fresh tropical produce, locally grown fruits, and aromatic spices as you make your way through the alleys of the market. Learn the art of preparing local dishes and carefully follow the instructions from the friendly chef on site. Finally, enjoy the food you've made with your group while recalling the fun experience you've just had. The activity is an ideal way to learn more about local culture while enhancing your culinary skills.